Tyco Search was established in 2001 to provide executive and management level staffing services to select industries including the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and IT staffing industries. We serve a broad range of clients, forming a collaborative partnership ensuring that their needs are met.
Our search consultants are industry experts who have typically worked in or consulted to the industries they serve-they understand what makes a successful candidate. Through daily networking and intelligence research, our ability to quickly identify the prospective candidates for industry specific positions is unmatched.
Candidates trust us! We safeguard your confidentiality in the highest regard. Tyco Search's assurance is to never disclose information to any firm without permission. Senior executives require a high level of professionalism and dignity while achieving in their industry.
Our Approach to the Job Search
Tyco Search focuses on specific industries that we know best, taking pride in understanding the position requirements. Our clients are usually looking for that one special candidate with the necessary knowledge base, skill set and experience.
Tyco Search's executive recruiters attribute their success to our high level of networking within the industry; employing researches that gather many forms of intelligence data to keep our database current with who is working where and in what specialty; and DIRECT HEAD HUNTING. Our relationships with candidates in the market place is such that we ask them what they want to hear about and where they want to take their career to go.
Tyco Search's Eight-Step Personalized Approach
- Listen - As your partner, we invest the time to understand each client's values, philosophy, requirements and climate and cultural needs. This will assure making the right decision for you.
- Research / Prepare - We identify companies and conduct thorough research to align and match candidates.
- Recruit - We contact existing relationships and engage new ones with direct head hunting.
- Interview / Qualify - We spend quality time to qualify the best candidates, present the opportunity and select those with the right fit. We develop a customized and structured interview to uncover how well each candidate matches up to prioritized job-related competencies.
- Present Candidates - We present three to five candidates for the client to review and interview. If there is not a correct fit, then we continue with step 3, recruitment.
- Offer - We prepare an offer in tandem with the client. We consult with each firm, facilitating communication on salary, terms and benefits.
- New Employee Starts - We inspect as the new employee begins. Induction is critical to ensure collegiality and collaboration during the orientation and beginning stages of an effective working relationship.
- Lifetime relationship - We maintain contact on both sides to make sure that the outcome of the search assignment meets everyone's expectations.